1. Business Information
Corporate Name：Blue Leaf Partners, Inc.
Address：599-1 Hirara Higashi Nakasone, Miyakojima City, Okinawa, Japan
2. Method of obtaining personal information
We will obtain your name, telephone number, address, and e-mail address when you make a rental car reservation.
3. Purpose of use of personal information
The purposes of use for which we obtain your personal information (excluding personal numbers) are as follows.
- ・To fulfill the obligations of the rental car operator, such as preparing a rental certificate.
- ・To provide car rental and related services to customers.
- ・To verify and screen the identity of customers.
4. Measures to securely manage personal data
We strive to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date, and provide education and training to all employees and directors to protect it from unauthorized access, alteration, leakage, loss, or damage. In addition, we have established regulations for the protection of personal information and conduct regular inspections of on-site management.
5. Provision of Personal Data to Third Parties
We will not provide personal information to third parties without your consent except in the following cases.
- ・When required by law
- ・When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
- ・When it is especially necessary to improve public health or to promote the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual concerned.
- ・When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
- ・When the following matters have been notified or announced to the individual in advance, and when the Company has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee.
- To be provided to a third party for the purpose of use.
- Items of personal data provided to third parties.
- Method of provision to third parties.
- To stop the provision of such personal information to third parties at the request of the person in question.
- How to accept the person’s request.
6. Handling of Anonymous Processed Information
When creating anonymized processed information (personal information that has been processed so that specific individuals cannot be identified and that cannot be restored), we will take the following actions.
- ・Appropriate processing in accordance with the standards set forth in laws and regulations.
- ・Take safety control measures in accordance with the standards set forth in laws and regulations.
- ・Disclose the items of information about individuals included in the anonymized processed information.
- ・To match personal information with other information in order to identify the individual from whom the information was created.
7. Disclosure and correction of retained personal data
When we receive requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., we will respond in accordance with the prescribed methods. Please contact us for the specific method.
8. About cookies
A cookie is a piece of data sent from a web server to a web browser that enables the web server to identify the user’s computer by referring to the cookie, thereby allowing the user to use our web site efficiently. The file sent by our website as a cookie does not contain any personally identifiable information.
You can also disable cookies through your web browser settings.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in the Company’s website, the Company assumes no responsibility for any actions taken by users using the information on the Company’s website. The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred by the user or damage inflicted by the user on a third party as a result of the user’s use of the Company’s Web site.
10. Copyrights and Portrait Rights
The text, images, and all content on our website are protected by copyright, portrait rights, etc., and may not be used or diverted without permission.